yeah it sounds simple.. but is it really?
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
Yeah we get these massive attacks every so often. I’ve been pushing for an automatic account suspension after so flagged spam comments, too.
Nope. this is not good. there are some logical option in this thread but automatic account suspension is not ok. It will take just some clicks on three links to get an author suspended then he will lose like two weeks trying to contact support to get his account fixed.
Yes. Hiding them from public is the best solution, probably. But account suspension should be do manually.