186 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
Star_ik says

I think each author came up against such situation when till the end of a month there are few days, and to 50 dollars there are no there 8 or 5 dollars. And then authors start to think out any cunnings. Here and I came up against such situation. And so I devote this post to authors who face every month the similar. I wait for your wise advice and interesting stories from your life in the Envato market:)

209 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Cryonics says

I think each author came up against such situation when till the end of a month there are few days, and to 50 dollars there are no there 8 or 5 dollars. And then authors start to think out any cunnings. Here and I came up against such situation. And so I devote this post to authors who face every month the similar. I wait for your wise advice and interesting stories from your life in the Envato market:)

No such a problem but I can advise to write a music loop or logo/ident… It is to save time! :bigwink:

209 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Cryonics says

No such a problem but I can advise to make a music loop or logo/ident… It is to save time! :bigwink:
186 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
Star_ik says

Actually it was not necessary to think out anything. Probably the buyer indeed is interested in my goods. Thanks to all that appreciate my work!!!!!!!!!!!!

186 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
Star_ik says

And in general majority of you boring and very correct people. I hoped in this post to see a set of counters who on what is ready. There is for you it simply absurdity. And as I think only in Russia. Eh! Children to live to you at us, you such would learn that mother don’t grieve! If what not in offense is told! World to you people!!! Simply the last month, one Russian companion asked me to buy from it work to hold on to 50 dollars. So it on it sent money to me. Here such here Nasha Russia. And at you so was??? Isn’t present??? Then welcome!!!

by
by
by
by
by
by