249 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
miksmusic says

Not to play devil’s advocate but I don’t think there is a single word on this site saying that previews cannot be used as is. So there you have the music freely downloadable and no clear restrictions posted anywhere. So people download and use it. I know it’s common sense for most not to use watermarked previews but apparently lots of people don’t care.

That leads me to another point. Lots of authors have previews available for download on other sites, such as Soundcloud, for instance. Frankly, outside of AJ, it’s not even really clear what “audiojungle” means. When I heard it first time, I seriously thought it was part of the song. Sounded a bit odd to me but there’s tons of odd stuff on the Web so it wasn’t all that obvious..

Just my 2 cents…

836 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
gbiasillo says

I’ve stumbled across a few sites selling ringtones with watermarked AJ files, including my own. I contact support over a month ago and haven’t heard a whistle.

196 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
LGuitarB says

(...)Frankly, outside of AJ, it’s not even really clear what “audiojungle” means. When I heard it first time, I seriously thought it was part of the song. Sounded a bit odd to me but there’s tons of odd stuff on the Web so it wasn’t all that obvious.. Just my 2 cents…
Haha, you have a point there. I’ve had to explain that to several people, some even liked that voice in it :-)
836 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Canada
gbiasillo says

LOL . Yes, I’ve had a few comments of “who’s the singer?” “what’s she singing?”

5186 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

Please contact Support with any piracy troubles. While it would be nice to shut these kinds of things down permanently, we do try any do whatever is reasonably in our power to help you out.

Please see the Knowledgebase on – What do I do if I find my file being distributed Illegally?

by
by
by
by
by
by