693 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
OhmLab says

Hey, galarecords.

Welcome to the business of online licensing and sales. Hang in there and try to not get too discouraged or take anything to personally. Without a doubt you will have the same rejection letter reach your inbox in the future. It does not mean that you should stop what you are doing. Really, stopping yourself from being upset and trying your best to look and listen to your work critically is all pretty tough to do in the beginning. But it is necessary if you want to progress and succeed on a larger scale.

AJ is a great platform for this and will help you improve in many ways, without a doubt. You just need to be open to it. You have good talent and good ideas, so it stands to reason that it will all get even better with time, and you will see fewer and fewer rejections in that time. Just keep your head high and use the emotions you have now as motivation and inspiration for a new track that will be your next big seller here.

Good luck to you!
OhmLab

708 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+3 more
LucaFormicola says

Dear galarecords, I had this feeling some weeks ago when they rejected me 5 6 items that I really didn’t expect, but luckly, other authors raise me as I can read for you…But, from that period, I didn’t uploaded so many items because I understood that quality and carefulness is what they looking for. Anyway, you’ll also see that THIS “quality” they talks about, is something undefined, and you’ll be used to see rejected items that you really believe in..One weeks ago I uploaded 3 items, and I was really happy about their quality, well, first one was rejected…

262 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
KelMusic says

Thanks a lot!!!

425 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
Marbury-Media says

I have had some of my best SFX rejected (that sell well everywhere else). To me it’s hit and miss here and quite inconsistent “reviewing” but I am just grateful for the extra sales I get here. It all helps.

41 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Europe
enrimusic says

galarecords, why don’t you opt for a non-exclusive license on AJ? I think is the best option…

748 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
guitarjock says

Just wanted to say, you should stick around Gala. I really like your music!

240 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
ClassRecords says

Hi Galarecords, don’t give up, 27 sales in one month is a great result! Don’t get discouraged for a rejection, but use it for getting better!

by
by
by
by
by
by