262 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
KelMusic says

I am leaving this disgraceful site!!! I am tired with rejected files from Envato “professional” stuff!!! I moved my submited file from my old account here and now I get such a answer: “Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to.” I am moving my all files to pond5 Good Luck Heart Shuffler AJ!!!

990 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
simaudio says

I wouldn’t do that just yet if i was you as i think 27 sales in your first month on AJ is very good. Maybe you just need to stick at it for a bit longer :)

5195 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

Sorry to hear that Gala. If you think the Reviewer was in error, please contact Support and they would be happy to take a look at it. We’d love for you to stick around.

196 posts
  • Netherlands
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
LGuitarB says

27 sales in your first month means you’re doing SOMETHING very well. I listened to several of your tracks; they sound ok to me, technically. There must be sometihing you overlooked or something that you could easily fix; I wouldn’t give up a marketplace that gets you 27 sales in one month so easily.

196 posts
  • Netherlands
LGuitarB says

Altough I did notice a slight distortion in one song, for example. Very good song as such, but that shouldn’t happen.

208 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Cryonics says

I think you made a big mistake if you forsake aj, 27 sales per month? For the beginner something very much! I have sold over 2 months less than you … And what be rejected your files, so it’s just called a filter and this necessary!

thesensercomplex
thesensercomplex Recent Posts Threads Started
482 posts
  • Exclusive Author
thesensercomplex says

Even some of the top authors get rejected from time to time. AJ reviewers have always been gracious in listening to my request for further explanations, and has allowed me to resubmit if changes were met. I too hate their totally generic rejection letter, but it is what it is. Because it is their site, they need to maintain it at a level they see fit as a business plan. Pond 5, NOT even close to the amounts of hits I get on AJ. Sorry for the your situation. Good luck to you. Cheers.

678 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Poland
FxProSound says

Why take you offend for just a rejection? Head up and keep working. Maybe it’s better to be on more selective place and have high pecentage of sales to files online, than be on a place that take everything and you feel than no one hear your music :) I thank for some rejections, cause most of them have learnt me something.

376 posts
BigBouncyBright says

I thinnk, 27 sales a month – great result. primary – you don’t work for Envato income, however Envato gives you good possibility for work, and if you meet troubles – don’t give vent to emotions through the community, but solve ‘em directly with staff. It would be reasonable and more useful, I think. Remember – it’s a buisness, and AJ doesn’t interested in rejection of good items, but the reviewers are human, and sometimes they make mistakes, but it doesn’t mean that they are not professionals. I read your past posts, and think you should be more patient. No offense, mate. :) You make great music, and deserve good sales. But they won’t come with negative. Good luck and make the right decision, without emotions!

262 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
KelMusic says

Thanks all for the support!!!

by
by
by
by