262 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
KelMusic says

I am leaving this disgraceful site!!! I am tired with rejected files from Envato “professional” stuff!!! I moved my submited file from my old account here and now I get such a answer: “Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to.” I am moving my all files to pond5 Good Luck Heart Shuffler AJ!!!

1010 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
simaudio says

I wouldn’t do that just yet if i was you as i think 27 sales in your first month on AJ is very good. Maybe you just need to stick at it for a bit longer :)

5561 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Sorry to hear that Gala. If you think the Reviewer was in error, please contact Support and they would be happy to take a look at it. We’d love for you to stick around.

202 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
LGuitarB says

27 sales in your first month means you’re doing SOMETHING very well. I listened to several of your tracks; they sound ok to me, technically. There must be sometihing you overlooked or something that you could easily fix; I wouldn’t give up a marketplace that gets you 27 sales in one month so easily.

202 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
LGuitarB says

Altough I did notice a slight distortion in one song, for example. Very good song as such, but that shouldn’t happen.

278 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
Cryonics says

I think you made a big mistake if you forsake aj, 27 sales per month? For the beginner something very much! I have sold over 2 months less than you … And what be rejected your files, so it’s just called a filter and this necessary!

thesensercomplex
thesensercomplex Recent Posts Threads Started
490 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
thesensercomplex says

Even some of the top authors get rejected from time to time. AJ reviewers have always been gracious in listening to my request for further explanations, and has allowed me to resubmit if changes were met. I too hate their totally generic rejection letter, but it is what it is. Because it is their site, they need to maintain it at a level they see fit as a business plan. Pond 5, NOT even close to the amounts of hits I get on AJ. Sorry for the your situation. Good luck to you. Cheers.

719 posts
  • Located in Poland
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
FxProSound says

Why take you offend for just a rejection? Head up and keep working. Maybe it’s better to be on more selective place and have high pecentage of sales to files online, than be on a place that take everything and you feel than no one hear your music :) I thank for some rejections, cause most of them have learnt me something.

396 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
BigBouncyBright says

I thinnk, 27 sales a month – great result. primary – you don’t work for Envato income, however Envato gives you good possibility for work, and if you meet troubles – don’t give vent to emotions through the community, but solve ‘em directly with staff. It would be reasonable and more useful, I think. Remember – it’s a buisness, and AJ doesn’t interested in rejection of good items, but the reviewers are human, and sometimes they make mistakes, but it doesn’t mean that they are not professionals. I read your past posts, and think you should be more patient. No offense, mate. :) You make great music, and deserve good sales. But they won’t come with negative. Good luck and make the right decision, without emotions!

262 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+1 more
KelMusic says

Thanks all for the support!!!

by
by
by
by