• Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Russian Federation
+3 more
OrangeIdea says

OrangeIdea if someone would take Builder, change the colors, add a border and upload it tomorrow, I’m sure you wouldn’t say anything, am I right? I’m sorry, but seriously, I can’t see how that theme has anything unique / didn’t steal SCRN. Maybe I’m crazy, but when there’s lot of people telling me about this theme that it’s a copy, it surely means I’m not that crazy.

If someone would take Builder, i would do nothig :) Just for example, few days ago i’ve purchased “TOP SELLER ( $40 )” theme and you know what i found? I found entire sections of code from Kriesi’s works, author even didnot rename functions :) its just – kriesi_paginations, kriesi_breadcumbs… lol isn’t it?

490 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
wopethemes says

If someone would take Builder, i would do nothig :) Just for example, few days ago i’ve purchased “TOP SELLER” theme and you know what i found? I found entire sections of code from Kriesi’s works, author even didnot rename functions :) its just – kriesi_paginations, kriesi_breadcumbs… lol isn’t it?
sure , finaldestiny is have wrong example. I checked html structures. it’s his code.
the same structure is approve in themeforest. the same style is the key for copy.
812 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Serbia
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
rvision_ says

If someone would take Builder, i would do nothig :) Just for example, few days ago i’ve purchased “TOP SELLER ( $40 )” theme and you know what i found? I found entire sections of code from Kriesi’s works, author even didnot rename functions :) its just – kriesi_paginations, kriesi_breadcumbs… lol isn’t it?

PHP is GPL licenced, design is not.

266 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
Vasterad says

Well as I said you can send DMCA (even without any special reason) and they’ll take it down in a few hours, but I wouldn’t suggest being a d**k. Contact author of that “copy”. I really don’t understand why you’re posting aggressive comments.

A few months ago I sent DMCA and it was my fault but I’ve got agreement with that author and finally cancelled DMCA. That’s all. Now if someone gets inspirited from any of my releases I just ignore it because there’s nothing wrong.

Look, if your themes are being copied you should be proud because it means that you provide really good stuff. ;)

3122 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

plus he has both those function in a tut on his blog

362 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Russian Federation
+3 more
OrangeIdea says

What blog? mail me url

3058 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
wickedpixel says

It’s literally a ThemeJungle in here.

90 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
2winFactor says

I love how the item even has the same name. This is hilariously sad.

526 posts Fuel Your Web
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Europe
Pirenko says

I don’t really know if FinalDestiny classes are “original”, but this new theme has the same class names for the menu, separators as well as other sections of the main page. If subsolar states that he has built this from scratch he’s most likely lying, but if he got it from a tutorial or something like that, he should say where it is. In this case, this will explain the same class names…
But the SCRN name kind of makes us think the opposite :)

3122 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

What blog? mail me url
http://www.kriesi.at/blog
by
by
by
by
by
by