4146 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
+9 more
Enabled Volunteer moderator says

Regarding your backgrounds. I’m sure this will help you out. Regarding typography, I suggest using this baby!

Note: these are my personal opinions as an individual member and author of this community and not representative of Envato Staff or the Envato Item Reviewers. My personal opinion does not guarantee the approval of this file for sale on the Envato Marketplaces.

1674 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
dnp_theme says

Regarding your backgrounds. I’m sure this will help you out. Regarding typography, I suggest using this baby!

Note: these are my personal opinions as an individual member and author of this community and not representative of Envato Staff or the Envato Item Reviewers. My personal opinion does not guarantee the approval of this file for sale on the Envato Marketplaces.

Bookmarked :)

206 posts
  • Greece
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
corethemes says

Wow! Thanks for the tips, Enabled! Much appreciated; back to work, then! :-)

181 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
gokhan214 says

Hello everyone,

Today I recieved my third rejection on my jQuery powered template, Quartz. What really bummed me though, is that I got another general rejection reply:

We’re sorry, your item Quartz, jQuery powered Portfolio & Gallery Templat has not been approved for sale on ThemeForest. This is the reason given by our item inspector:

We would like to thank you for your submission but are, unfortunately, unable to approve it at this time as it does not meet our current quality requirements. Please continue reading as we’ve explained why we’ve declined your submission.

=== Why We’ve Declined Your Submission ===

I’m sorry but your latest rejection messages stands. There’s no significant improvements and changes. Right now your template does not provide the necessary design quality to compete in the marketplace.

If you’re unsure how to proceed and need further feedback, you might consider asking for input from other community members and designers via our forums. http://themeforest.net/forums

- Important: Improvements or fixes MUST be made to the above described areas before resubmitting. Resubmitting without making any of the requested changes violates our policy and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of authorship rights.

I really thought this time I was ready for at least a more specific reply, meaning that I am close to approval… I still won’t quit and work harder still, yet I can’t help but wonder. Am I that far off approval? Please share your opinion, and some feedback would be great, however harsh.

Link : http://roussounelosweb.gr/quartz1.2

Thank you in advance, Nikos Roussounelos

seriously, its awesome, my template got rejected too after i saw your template, i decided about dropping this hard thing out of my life :), i dont think i can ever get an item accepted anymore lol

by
by
by
by
by
by