42 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+2 more
indiapart says

Hello Members, Supporter, Themeforest-Worker. First of all, sorry for my bad English, I hope you still can read this text and comprehense, what I want to say ;) I submitted my Theme twice, first time – okay, i got it that there have could be some improvements. But now, it’s absolutely inappropriate. Look at my demo: http://www.marlonmedau.de/demo/amelie/ The style switcher at the bottom (also code bottom) is JUST in the demo, it’s NOT in the files I uploaded. Now, the theme is written in absolutely valid HTML 5 , only the styles for the styleswitcher produce an error. Watch random page validation output. This was marked by your reviewer at the second submit with one of this meaningless predefined sentences.

2) Overall template typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for ThemeForest. 3) The template needs improvements in visual hierarchy primarily using typographic elements such as headings.
Also, the second time my theme was criticized in typography. As far as I can see this, typography is more than nice. But maybe I should just learn from themes like these, which have by far the most beatiful typo ever.
4) Elements such as navigations and series of items should be placed in lists instead of a series of links or divs.
Yeah, right. Okay, what could you mean, let’s have a look… Navigation with dropdown… list. Footer widgets… list. Okay, where the hell is this mysterious “not-list-written” list, what this reviewer could have mean…

I am curious, do you think, this theme is really not good enough for Themeforest?

2541 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Please note I have updated your title as disrespecting a reviewer and calling them incompetent is against the forum rules and is not tolerated. Please offer respect to your users and staff. Further violations may result in account issues and the thread being locked.

Moved to item discussion.

2580 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
ThemeProvince says

Its good but its not a premium theme. Therefore cannot be approved for sale here.

42 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+2 more
indiapart says

Its good but its not a premium theme. Therefore cannot be approved for sale here.

Would you please tell me, what a so called “premium theme” is for you? If I browse trough the themeforest items, it just looks everything the same. Every “premium” theme got the flash cub3r slider, another jQuery slider and the same composition. And, in fact (no subjective impression but just fact), the site uses list for navigation and everything else would should be placed in list and also is valid.

So I excuse for “breaking the forum rules”, but I thought, based on these facts, “incompetent” would be the right expression, but I was obviously wrong. Sorry for this.

by
by
by
by
by
by