1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Wonka says

I find me too that this website is very slow (in france).

78 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
rkquest says

I’m from the Philippines and my internet connection sucks. But still TF loading time is OK most of the time.

19 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
bosshog says

I agree so is Flash Den too. I’m from Central Oregon with good connection speed as well

225 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
clinton says

Hey, foresters. I have been working on performance improvements today so hopefully you will notice an improvement. Response times are an average of 30% shorter compared to same time yesterday. I will be working on more improvements in the coming days.

The decreased performance is mostly due to the organically increasing size of our database. More users means more purchases, items, comments, forum threads, etc – across our three sites FD, AJ and TF. We are sorry for the pain, but it should improve over the coming days.

1429 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says

I already feel the improvement here, from Malaysia.

8 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Creafik says

I’m from Cyprus, and I haven’t had any problems with the speed.

68 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
rblalock says

awesome! Thanks for the update

250 posts WordPress Theme Devoloper
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
kayapati says

I am from India, I never get any problem here.

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

I’ve had zero problems. Actually, I’ve found the site to be rather fast.

by
by
by
by
by
by