971 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 4
  • Exclusive Author
EireStudio
says

Is there somewhere were we can see what the devs are currently working on? Like new features that are in progress etc? I don’t see the harm in adding something like this, it could stop alot of the questions about when the collab feature will be implemented etc and what they are actually working on instead.

2067 posts
  • Collector Level 3
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw
says

There’s probably a whiteboard in their office in Melbourne – so if you want to find out, fly to Melbourne. :P

1787 posts
  • Winner
  • Author Level 4
  • Exclusive Author
  • 5 Years of Membership
+2 more
VisualSharing
says
RedHenry said
Is there somewhere were we can see what the devs are currently working on?

Now seriously, adding the “transparency feature” to their TODO list would make it even more extensive, so we’ll get in a recursion here. :D I have some reason to think that the collab feature has been postponed for now.

789 posts Magento Elite & Gravity Maker
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • United States
  • 5 Years of Membership
+4 more
GravityDept
says

Coincidentally I sent a disgruntled email to Envato yesterday asking for this (among other things). I’d love to see Envato start using http://interstateapp.com

971 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 4
  • Exclusive Author
EireStudio
says
GravityDept said
Coincidentally I sent a disgruntled email to Envato yesterday asking for this (among other things). I’d love to see Envato start using http://interstateapp.com

Nice app there and free!

2258 posts Digital Artist
  • Front Page Master
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+15 more
crozer
says

Problem is, you are requesting devs to display/keep us updated with requests. For some reason I think that this request will just get queued along a huge line of previous requests. The paradox.

by
by
by
by
by
by