We had a request from Carmen to create a “team envato staff” and unfortunately I was not able to add a team, therefore I created a new. I wrote to most people that already joined, but for some reason I wasn’t able to write to all of you.Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ah, mystery solved! No problem! Glad to be a part of it!
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Envato Staff
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
I’m awarding RightHere with a Forum Superstar badge. Awesome idea and very motivational!
Thank you very much Carmen
We are now 19 challengers. Let the challenge begin and may the best team win!
- 5 challengers from “team codecanyon”
- 5 challengers from “team themeforest”
- 4 challengers from “team envato staff”
- 2 challengers from “team videohive”
- 2 challengers from “team graphicriver”
- 1 challenger from “team activeden”
- 0 challengers from “team audiojungle”
- 0 challengers from “team 3docean”
- 0 challengers from “team tutorials”
- 0 challengers from “team photodune”
^ Is it too late to switch teams? Or maybe we can combine VH, GR and AD to keep it competitive
Considering joining the GraphicRiver/PhotoDune team, so that there is someone there..!
But I’m pretty sure it’ll be a failure, since I will be walking, not running (especially at the start).
Considering joining the GraphicRiver/PhotoDune team, so that there is someone there..! But I’m pretty sure it’ll be a failure, since I will be walking, not running (especially at the start).
That’s awesome, Kate! It’s a great way to start your new full time freelancing career too!
And don’t worry, I’ll probably be walking some of the time too. I think the most important thing is that we’re all trying to get/keep in shape together…. and a little competition doesn’t hurt either.