135 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
biala says

Hi,

I would like to point out one problem that was annoying me since I first opened the AJ page. When I browse through the items and want to quickly preview some of them using the small AJ player (the one built into the item icon) the is a big problem. I usually start to play some item and continue to look down to the other items on the page. When I already have an idea what the item sound like I would like to play another one. And there is the problem – THE FIRST ITEM I PLAYED IS STILL PLAYING

So I have to go up and search for the first item I started and to pause it to be able to listen to the second one. As there is no stop I am already missing the start of the second item…

This problem is a real hell when I am browsing the portfolio of one author – now all item icons are all the same and I have to look for the small green button inside the icon to stop the first item I have played.

The easy way to solve this problem and my suggestion is to automatically stop any currently active players when new one is started.

I think that this is issue for the buyers too and will be good for all of us if it solved…

13 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
JSBond says

The old AudioJungle version/site used to do that. I don’t know why they changed it when they changed the layout.

2723 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+17 more
scottwills Envato team says
The old AudioJungle version/site used to do that. I don’t know why they changed it when they changed the layout.

Actually, this has never been the case.

Meanwhile, I totally agree with you biala, I’d like to see that improvement too. I’ll find out if the devs can make it happen, thanks for sharing the feedback! :)

13 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
JSBond says
Actually, this has never been the case.

I definitely remember the old layout having this feature. It was just never ported to the new layout (the current layout). I hope older members can back me up on this one ;)

2723 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+17 more
scottwills Envato team says

You might be getting mixed up with a previous issue we had where if you played several previews on a page, navigated to a new page, and then returned to the previous page, all the previews would play. That was a really annoying bug which we fixed a while back. :)

Either way, hopefully the devs can address the issue biala mentioned. :)

70 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
tomh says

+1 . This is key for a stock music site!

Hopefully we’ll all be on html5 audio tags soon anyway…

404 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
JackGriffiths says
+1 . This is key for a stock music site! Hopefully we’ll all be on html5 audio tags soon anyway…

Soon = ~20 years time. Heck, there’s some people still on Internet Explorer 5.5. There isn’t any glimpse of HTML5 there.

404 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
JackGriffiths says
+1 . This is key for a stock music site! Hopefully we’ll all be on html5 audio tags soon anyway…

Soon = ~20 years time. Heck, there’s some people still on Internet Explorer 5.5. There isn’t any glimpse of hope HTML5 there.

by
by
by
by
by
by