602 posts
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
addeystock says

Dream is a dream Cyzer..I think many authors would have the same dream.

348 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
andrenavarre says

Andrey congrats on your 500 sales! Many more to come. And jvirgos is right, it is important to keep a calm and collected mind, free of stress. I wish you a good recovery jvirgos :) In my case, the quality of work is related to my sound state of mind. But sales… still don’t understand what those are related to. Something with the alignment of the stars I think. Yes, it has to be the stars. What else?

578 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
azamshah72v says

congrats Andrey

stay healthy jvirgos.

Andrenavarre – i agree. sales trend cant relate with anything on earth. Summer, Olympic, EPL all gone…. sales stucked in roller coaster style…

best wishes,

Azamshah72v

571 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
jvirgos says

Thank u andre and azamshah. You give me encouragements to recovery myself. This two months are giving me a hard lesson and i am touched, but crisis is time and chance to grow and take a new point of view of life and what we are looking for. Sales monitor, its a good place to sit in front your mobile or computer to think: It is really important? Sometime we put more effort and emotions waiting the result and acknowledgment and we forget our main target. Enjoy us and be happy. Money never will give us happiness, im sure of that. i belive Vh is a good place to put on air our blowing minds just for fun and in that way you will never be worried about sales. Now i love turn off compuer and give me the change to live my life. Finally theres only one life to live to wait my new sale.. Now i can say :sales? super slow but i feel good! Thats not so important

139 posts
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+2 more
Bogz says

+1

1577 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Guys, thank you for support!

Best Regards and Happy Sales to all !
Andrey

241 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
rendertom says

Hi man. what a coincidence!!! Once I upload my project and it gets online man I have weirdest dreams about sales, wow. It’s like when I refresh browser I get new sale, numbers just adds up:)

However, in my dream “i know” I am dreaming so keep checking myself to make sure it’s not a reality, but all looks so vivid, so real:)

After few hours of sleep I finally wake up all excited, refresh browser and what I see – one or two comments with no sales at all :)))))))

Not long time ago I was also have a 10k dream :) and guess what? I was know that i’m dreaming, when I was wake up, login to my account, my balance was average, and i say to my self “Good morning welcome to reality, keep working…” :) Btw. Sales are stable here.
497 posts
  • Won a competition
+4 more
NeuronFX says

Sales are very slow… after may sales went down for me and never came back… I uploaded many files and put loads of work on my last item… but sales are so slow… don’t know what’s happening :P

578 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
azamshah72v says

Three days without sales…wow!!! despite my file is on the front page from Friday.

Conclusion = front page exposure do a little help in promoting sales. The quality do.

best wishes,

azamshah72v

inyourdreamhouse
inyourdreamhouse Recent Posts Threads Started
115 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
inyourdreamhouse says

Guys! Leave the sales away! Don`t forget you still have a life! Make love with ur` girl twice a day and you`ll forget about reload your browser! I go back to my girl now! Take care … all of you! I have a job and this videohive is only passione! Have a good night! All of you!

by
by
by
by
by
by