Seriously wondering whether it’s worth the time anymore uploading items..
I would say keep going and don’t give up but i’m in the same position as you, sometimes things just don’t work out. I’ll submit a few more items and if those don’t do well then i’ll probably quit.
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Russian Federation
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
@Doren and @AndrVlad your words are like music to my ears, or rather sparkles to my eyes??!!!
Perhaps we should all be looking at it this way: “Oh my, 1 person actually bought one of my files this week! Can you believe it! This is fantastic!”
Andre, yes like this! My actual 3-5 sales a day is very good to keep me motivated to play this game while from money persective it is nothing (I am in the footage area) where my avg. per sale is around $3.5 while to do footage I constantly continue to upgrade my gear (cameras, lens, ...) spending much more than earn here. So again it is game for me – kind of another hobby which keeps life motivation.
Best Regards, Andrey
The Roller Coaster sales starts again for October, 1,5,5,1,0 (Monday to Friday).
Well at least, it is not yet a tragedy…. hopefully it will become another sweet month. Or be like this – 1,5,5,1,0,1,5,5,1,0,1,5,5,1,0,1,5,5,1,0,1,5,5,1,0,1,5,5,1,0,1 = 31 days = 73sale… haha, hopefully it become a roller coaster with big big loop.
huuaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no sale…...
- Won a Competition
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
I think he’s yawning. About sales: roller-coaster.