830 posts
  • Located in Hungary
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
aron66 says

Wow, everyone is having good sales.. September’s sales was less than half of what I sold in August, and 4 days into October, still 0 sales. Even with new items. Seriously wondering whether it’s worth the time anymore uploading items..

Dude, dont give up! Keep doing projects, that will helps you to sell other items too! Because the best ad for your items is actually your item. ;) And also try to think what the buyers needs. So if you would be the buyer which item would you buy?

201 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
Darkpulse says

Sales still to be slow here for October…

53 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
TyrProductions says

Dude, dont give up! Keep doing projects, that will helps you to sell other items too! Because the best ad for your items is actually your item. ;) And also try to think what the buyers needs. So if you would be the buyer which item would you buy?
Thanks man. My previous 3 new items had very minimal sales. Very bad and discouraging. Spent a lot on time on those projects and the returns are, well, bad.
189 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Chile
+4 more
Doren says

Dude don’t give up! and remember that Videohive cannot be your main job, find others ways to earn money. Until now I notice a dramatic down in my sales but thanks good I have been very busy doing stuff for new clients out of videohive.

My advice is worry less for the earnings in Videohive and find other ways to make profitable your skills.

1578 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Dude don’t give up! and remember that Videohive cannot be your main job, find others ways to earn money. Until now I notice a dramatic down in my sales but thanks good I have been very busy doing stuff for new clients out of videohive. My advice is worry less for the earnings in Videohive and find other ways to make profitable your skills.

Yes, it’s true! Main job for money, Videohive to have some fun. :-)
October started good here.

Best Regrd, Andrey

348 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
andrenavarre says

@Doren and @AndrVlad your words are like music to my ears, or rather sparkles to my eyes??!!!

Perhaps we should all be looking at it this way: “Oh my, 1 person actually bought one of my files this week! Can you believe it! This is fantastic!”

:P

830 posts
  • Located in Hungary
+2 more
aron66 says

Yes, it’s true! Main job for money, Videohive to have some fun. :-)
October started good here.
Best Regrd, Andrey

Well, I know its too early for me because im just started working at VH, but I want this as my main job. Actually im still a student at High school, and my main goal is that, when I finish the school, I will earn that much from Videohive which is enough for live. (I mean earn enough each month) So that my main goal till im finish school.:) And I believe I can reach that! :)

164 posts Quality over Quantity
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+7 more
JakubVejmola says

Well, I know its too early for me because im just started working at VH, but I want this as my main job. Actually im still a student at High school, and my main goal is that, when I finish the school, I will earn that much from Videohive which is enough for live. (I mean earn enough each month) So that my main goal till im finish school.:) And I believe I can reach that! :)

Aron, to cheer you up (or anybody), I think this goal is possible. But it depends on where you live (because the value of a dollar differs :) ). At this time I would be OK just from the money I got from Hive, but I still have some freelance projects. I have decided already that I will finish all my projects till the end of the year and next year I will only produce new stuff for VH, ‘cause I hate multitasking and will rather focus my skills here.

As I can see, you’re from Hungary and I think you guys have pretty same salaries as we have here in CZ, so you only need one bestseller and you’re gonna be just fine ;)

Just to let you know guys, the average salary in Czech Republic (where I live) is about 1000EUR/month (= $15 000/year)...

188 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
iluzie says

‘cause I hate multitasking and will rather focus my skills here.

+1 :bigwink:

on topic :

quite slow, but still optimistic 8-)

830 posts
  • Located in Hungary
+2 more
aron66 says

Aron, to cheer you up (or anybody), I think this goal is possible. But it depends on where you live (because the value of a dollar differs :) ). At this time I would be OK just from the money I got from Hive, but I still have some freelance projects. I have decided already that I will finish all my projects till the end of the year and next year I will only produce new stuff for VH, ‘cause I hate multitasking and will rather focus my skills here.

As I can see, you’re from Hungary and I think you guys have pretty same salaries as we have here in CZ, so you only need one bestseller and you’re gonna be just fine ;)

Just to let you know guys, the average salary in Czech Republic (where I live) is about 1000EUR/month (= $15 000/year)...

In my country I can live an excellent life with 300.000 HUF monthly (1370 USD ) But thats very high salary in my country. An avarage people monthly income is 100,000 HUF (456 USD ). And they working everyday 8 hours. And here at VH i think i didnt worked more than 1week at all with the projects. so maybe this is the best job in the life. Well, maybe just for me :D but i like to doing After effect things.:) And also thanks for supporting me, dude :)

On topic: 2day without sale. And soon I will release my new item. Hope it will sells, and be popular :D

by
by
by
by
by
by