1313 posts
  • Indonesia
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
canimalition says

I’m not join this time, but next competition I will use my chance. Because I don’t have any idea for best MO. But my MO badges still there :D

302 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • India
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
DarkLand says

I miss it :(.
Today onwards I’m going to grow my MO :bigevilgrin:. For next competition!. It will be Big MO :evil:.

Christopher_Boswell
Christopher_Boswell Recent Posts
Threads Started
65 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United States
Christopher_Boswell says

Is this still Open, I’ve got a stash?

2077 posts
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+7 more
DarkstarDesigns says

I only just checked GR to today was looking to see if i had got my Mo badge yet and was amazed to see i had a golden one. i was not expecting this but i had a little speech just in case, here goes

First of i would like to thank my friends and family and especially my wonderful girlfriend for all their support with out them this just would not have be possible.

I know this was a tough category and i was up against some stiff competition, a whole month without shaving the tash of, i will admit it was hard at time my head telling too shaving but my heart saying no don’t do it, many restless night with the most of harsh afflictions tash itch.

As the month went on it became like part of the family and it is going to be sorely missed, to one upside it i can go in a shop with out being stared at, well to a certain degree.

I feel i should probably wrap this up now, it was great fun made a nice amount of money for a good cause and helped raise awareness, i look forward to doing this all over again next year, not sure i can beat the YMCA look very easily.

829 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Australia
3Ddym says

In honor of the brave men of who shamelessly participated in the sacred tradition of their forefathers, I present you with the Premium Mustache Collection.

Click here to view – Premium Mustache Collection.

This is absolutely Awesome! Nice to see them.

by
by
by
by
by
by