168 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
STproduction says

Hi Guys! What brands and model of guitars played in the most popular items in Audiojungle?
(Include model of Ukulele) :) .. ?

135 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
WilcoMatla says

I guess this question is hard to answer in general ST.. But personally I play on Fender Strat, Washburn for acoustic and I have a ukulele by Antonio Carvalho.

168 posts
STproduction says

Yes! This is it :) I now look on youtube video about Fender Strat.. Cool Guitar.. Thanks you for comment!

904 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
JohnRosso says

Definitely, Stratocaster for electric. Natural sounding acoustic and natural sounding ukulele is good choice

313 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
GroovingGecko says

In general, in the recording industry there are three electric guitars that are used the most – the Gibson Les Paul, the Fender Stratocaster and the Fender Telecaster.

Many metal bands who use scary black, spiky guitars on stage use Les Pauls in the studio.

As for acoustic guitars – Martins, Gibsons and Taylors might be the most common.

168 posts
STproduction says

Definitely, Stratocaster for electric. Natural sounding acoustic and natural sounding ukulele is good choice
Maybe yes, but electric guitar is in popular items too.. Soundroll items for example.. but don’t know what models :)
168 posts
STproduction says

In general, in the recording industry there are three electric guitars that are used the most – the Gibson Les Paul, the Fender Stratocaster and the Fender Telecaster.

Many metal bands who use scary black, spiky guitars on stage use Les Pauls in the studio.

As for acoustic guitars – Martins, Gibsons and Taylors might be the most common.
Thanks Man it’s very important information for me! Thank you for comment :)
168 posts
STproduction says

Interesting to know about ukulele models yet :)

313 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
+2 more
GroovingGecko says

Actually, I think Soundroll mostly uses a Fender Jaguar (like Kurt Cobain).

There are many really good guitars out there, but make sure you get one of really good quality if you’re going to use it in the studio – or you will have to spend hours fixing tuning problem and other stuff you don’t really want to…

Really good quality doesn’t have to mean an expensive Gibson (although they are almost always really awesome), you’ll have to try out many different models and see.

314 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
tunesurfers says

Cool topic, I was recently shopping for an electric guitar and ended up buying an epiphone les paul standard (with AJ Money :) ). Although I think a strat would sound better in this kind of music, I wanted to buy a humbucker guitar to have less noise issues to deal with when recording.

About your question, soundroll uses this set up according his comment on one of his tracks:

“Fender Jaguar goes to API preamp, then into RME sound card and Guitar Rig 5 inside the DAW.”

Hope this helps :)

by
by
by
by
by
by