Workouts are great but you’ll only really see success when
1) You get enough sleep at the right time (circadian rhythms, etc…). When you’re asleep this is the time that your body burns fat. When you get just one poor night of sleep (definied as 6 hours or less), you become as insulin resistant as a type 2 diabetic….
2) Combine that with a healthy diet. That does not mean eating less, you can actually eat more (and ideally 3 meals a day), if you eat the right foods. Once you start cutting out sugars and processed foods (especially poor quality meats) from your diet, you will notice a massive difference.
Once you combine these two together, you’ll generally be healthier, and you’ll be able to perform a lot better in your workouts.
That said, there are tons of ways to lose weight, but far less ways to lose weight in a healthy way.
The best way to burn 800 calories just in 30 minutes – works unfailingly every time.
I’ve just recently started losing weight, again… what works for me is lots of walking, cutting down on carbs & meat, doing more w/vegetable juicing, carrots, spinach… blech but it works.
Running or Swimming uses a lot of energy, so it’s a good exercise. I would recommend L-Carnitine as a natural supplement and staying away from processed foods.. stick to vegetables, fruit, grains, meat, eggs.. as natural as you can manage. Soda and candy will #$%^ you over faster than being lazy.. desk snacks are bad.
No Pain No Gainhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL24xiL-bRI&feature=share
portion control too will be a big help. I don’t mean starve yourself!
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.