15 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
jladuke says

Can we get a better one that actually plays? Can I get a “what! what!?”

1912 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
TPN Envato team says

LOL I AGREE

4905 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

I have had problems with the audio player in the past, but I dont think its the player. I think its the browser…Are you using Firefox? I have noticed some glitches with flash and firefox…For no apparent reason, for me, while in firefox, sometimes flash video players and audio players wont work. I hit play and I get no sound. And the video players usually freeze at about 2 seconds in.

If you are using Firefox, try opening the page with IE or Safari and try again. Whenever I cant get the audio players to play I open it in IE and bam…it works…its not the player its the browser. :)

3213 posts Point. Counterpoint.
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
ADG3studios Envato team says

yeah it’s not working in firefox again…. hopefully this is being fixed..!

1080 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Madness says

same over here ;\

4905 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more

Firefox has been pissing me off lately lol.

2485 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
LucidStudios says

I agree with Mark it is not the flashden’s audio player issue but it is latest flash player’s issue with some OS+Browser combinations.

4905 posts
+9 more

yeppers

2485 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
LucidStudios says

for me it doesn’t work on Windows XP with SP2 + FireFox2 + Flash Player 9.0.15.0

on Windows Vista + FireFox2 + Flash Player 9.0.15.0 it works fine for me.

422 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Located in Australia Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
vahid Envato team says

Hi All – yeah we are irritated as well. It appears to be a firefox only thing and it is intermittent as well. Sometimes some pages work fine, while others have problems.

We are going to look into changing the player…

by
by
by
by
by
by