905 posts
  • Australia
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
JBlanks says

Hi all – I’m very new to the jungle. I’ve been live here less than a week and already bombarded the reviewers with 70 tracks! I had a large library of stuff that I wanted to get online and now focusing on releasing around 1 a day. If I had known more about the way the site works I might have throttled back on the amount of stuff I posted – but hey, you live and learn.

Having had such a large amount of stuff go up recently my thoughts drifted to the hard working people who trawl through our submissions and check them for technical errors and musical quality. (I got soft rejected for a few minor issues like a little too much silence at end of tracks etc)

I can’t imagine how many tracks they have to listen to every day (lately I have been adding to their workload a great deal) but it struck me how they manage to find the time to write a little message on nearly every track. Some times it’s as simple as “Nice work :)” but often they include a little extra encouragement or support which I thought was really cool and greatly appreciated.

Anyway – I just wanted to say thanks to those people, whoever they are. It’s a big job and they seem to do it well. With around 12 days on average for a track to go live it must be a huge queue, seeing as the marketplace content is going to hit 3 million items any day now.

I’ve seen a lot of posts complaining about the queue times and thought maybe it was appropriate to start a thread to express a little gratitude to these people for managing to get through so much stuff in 12 days and still find the time to encourage authors. AudioJungle certainly does not have a robotic approval process – there is a noticeable human touch to the approval process which I appreciate. From many accounts, AudioJungle’s approval process works at warp speed compared to some other sites. If they are to maintain a level of quality I don’t see how they could adopt another method.

Anyway – I wish everyone on the site much success. I’m stunned by the musical creativity on display here. I’ve heard a lot of great music this last week. Thanks to all the kind people who have written me to welcome me to the site and I look forward to meeting more of you guys over time. And thanks to the reviewers!

Cheers JB

773 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
StudioEtude says

Anyway – I just wanted to say thanks to those people, whoever they are. It’s a big job and they seem to do it well. With around 12 days on average for a track to go live it must be a huge queue, seeing as the marketplace content is going to hit 3 million items any day now.

+100…. and…. Welcome !!! this is a wonderful place with talented people and huge Jungle Music :)
662 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
PaBlikMM says

You´re right! :)

I´m a new to AJ too and I did the same “bombing upload” thing (well, not so many tracks like you but “only” about 7 track in one day) :) And i´m happy to say, they were all approved. :)

I have an idea about and i started a thread few days ago (with no response from the reviewers :D – well, i must agree they have more important things to do).

There must exist something like “The reviewers check list” :) Maybe they can publish it, so we can be more accurate in preparing our files and avoid the minor issues like you wrote (silence on the end of the track etc.).

Anyway

Keep on rocking and make some great music!

CHA!

226 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Russian Federation
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Alisiya says

I also want to thank the reviewers for their work and for the kind words! Thank you so much! :)

2089 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

The 3,000,000 number is there largely because the PhotoDune site hosting millions of photos.

But still, AJ reviewers deserve a lot respect for the way they handle things. Big thanks from me as well.

5228 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+9 more
KingDog Staff says

Thanks! Our reviewers have a huge job so I’m sure they will appreciate your kind words :)

817 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+2 more
PhilLarson says

Welcome Jamie! I think you’re bound to hit the top new authors list for February (http://audiojungle.net/page/top_new_sellers ) ! :D Congrats already. ;)

Keep up the good work with the quality items.

634 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
Blinn says

I have never once thought anything less than highly of the reviewers. As slow as some items are to review when in the queue, I do appreciate the hard work and patient effort that these people put into their work.

It would be wonderful if Envato could hire additional reviewers to take some of the workload off their shoulders, process the queue faster, and make the authors happy too. :)

47 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
ClassicBeauty says

To echo what others have said, I have found the reviewers to be extremely patient and helpful! I hadn’t figured out the protocol when I wanted to edit one of my newer tracks, and have appreciated the gently understated way in which they have guided me through the process.

212 posts Live Creative!
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United States
BrownHouseMedia says

I would agree that the reviewers on AJ are great to work with!

by
by
by
by
by
by