263 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
SkyProductions says

I notice that when someone gets featured they thank the Envato community!! So I will as well. Another thing I noticed is that people praise that persons track…no need to do that, I’m just saying thanks :) Its not even that great of a track really, kinda bland, but it has a purpose like all music.

I sent a thank you letter for featuring one of my tracks but I’ll say thanks here as well.

THANK YOU !!! :) Very awesome of you guys! I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, AJ is the most modern RF library out there! They really are doing something right, and to have continuous sales is a joy!

I think however I will be making more motivational music for this site. The 4 songs up there right now being featured only has 3-5 buys each…yet the motivational one has 88!!(great job Sweet Wave) So I’ll be making a couple of motivational ones…honestly how could I not?? Just a couple though, I more enjoying making cinematic music but a few won’t hurt…complete with claps, U2 guitars and Coldplay drums :) However even though there seems to be a typical sound going on here, it is done very well on the ones that sell.

You have to admit that these motivational songs aren’t created by the next Mozart but they are created by some fine engineers :) And engineering is what sells nowadays!

Anyways I got off track a little, and may have offended some of you, but it is what it is.

Thank you AJ for featuring me, and wish me luck on selling out a little while I try to motivate myself to make motivational $$$ makers.

767 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+2 more
PhilLarson says

You’re doing a great job, Sky! Keep it up!

borissevastyanov
borissevastyanov Recent Posts
Threads Started
242 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Ukraine
borissevastyanov says

Congratulation, Sky. You are good musicion and lucky man :)

947 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
simaudio says

Congrats Sky :)

271 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • United Kingdom
sweetwaveaudio says

Good job getting featured! And thanks for the mention! My track getting featured had a big impact on sales. As for the U2, delay guitar thing, its a common sound but when done well it does seem to sell so why not give it a try. People cant afford to use U2 and Coldplay songs so we can offer the next best thing! Simple chords, a catchy riff and good production are 3 basic ingredients to these tracks in my opinion. They’re not groundbreaking tracks but in my eyes neither are U2!

I actually play drums in a rock band so that music is made without boundaries. Influenced by Nirvana, Led Zep, Alice In Chains, Foo’s etc. I doubt it would sell on AJ though but people love it a live gigs and its been on radio a few times so it’s two very different sides of music.

www.soundcloud.com/seedband if you’re interested to listen.

My AJ music has a lot of feeling put into it but I think you gotta be clever if you want sales. I’ve only been on here a couple of months but I’ve been paying attention to what sells and what doesnt and trying my best to get noticed. Luckily for me, feel good guitar-based tracks are my strong point when it comes to the royalty free game!

Thanks again,

James

Sweet Wave Audio

263 posts
  • United States
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
SkyProductions says

Thanks Sim :) Phil right back at you! Boris love your piano ;) I dig your band sweetwave. Guitars and drums are awesome. The guitars remind me of Young Guns 2 :)

Thanks again AJ!!!

240 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
ClassRecords says

Congratulations, mate! Well deserved! :-)

332 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Mipla says

Very motivational, hands clapping 2U! :D (Sorry for my bad English, would I just congratulate you on a funny way) Great job, and kind words Sky. Keep it up! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by