548 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
tonvie says

Because of your awesome service and the brilliant authors here, you’ve taken me from the basement in my house and put me in a real office in about 1 year!

More importantly, you just helped the economy (US anyway lol) by hiring 4 out of work people.

I can’t thank you enough for all your patience, help, criticisms, and spirited disagreements. All of which I needed lot’s of!

I’m hoping now this will give me time to go back to school and really learn what I’ve been hacking around with for the last year. This probably means more to me than anything as I’ve always wanted that piece of paper. Nobody wants to be a hack forever…I don’t think.

Even though I’ve got a WordPress guru in house now, I’m sure we’ll still be buying themes for overflow work which will probably equal what I already buy now.

From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely thank you all so much. (virtual tears). Cheers all.

3446 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Moderator says

Woohoo! Great to hear about success stories from Envato buyers :) Congrats, tonvie! Great having you here

“spirited disagreements” haha :)

548 posts
tonvie says
sevenspark said
Woohoo! Great to hear about success stories from Envato buyers :) Congrats, tonvie! Great having you here “spirited disagreements” haha :)

Okay, so I’m the king of understatements :D Thank you though, you have been one of the people I can always count on for real/helpful/honest feedback. Mucho respecto amigo ;)

438 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
christopherjon says

Tonvie,

Is it cool if I send you a msg via your WDC site contact form? That is you right?

548 posts
tonvie says
christopherjon said
Tonvie, Is it cool if I send you a msg via your WDC site contact form? That is you right?

Sure, that’s fine :)

3446 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Moderator says
tonvie said
sevenspark said
Woohoo! Great to hear about success stories from Envato buyers :) Congrats, tonvie! Great having you here “spirited disagreements” haha :)
Okay, so I’m the king of understatements :D Thank you though, you have been one of the people I can always count on for real/helpful/honest feedback. Mucho respecto amigo ;)

Always happy to help! Thanks for helping keep us authors honest with your feedback as well :)

5561 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

You’re welcome :)

332 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
CLINE123 says

Congrats my friend, I hope to follow in your footsteps as I began counting from January this year, still a one man show but making my living from it full time and loving it.

Spirited disagreements and all notwithstanding the authors on TF are generally patient and understanding (with the exception of one that comes to mind, ha!).

Good luck to you and I look forward to our interactions on the forums.

by
by
by
by
by
by