My name is Paul Victor and I am a graphic designer from the Netherlands. I’m currently looking to build a team of talented programmers who know how to handle (and finish!) a project in timely fashion. While I know the basics of HTML and CSS , I need help when it comes to WordPress.
I think it’s important to note that as a team, we should compliment each others skills and help or give constructive feedback when needed. Basically, you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours but no further!
I also think it’s fair to have a 50/50 percentage per project whether it’s a Wordpress theme, HTML /CSS theme or a plugin. Overall, the idea is to focus on WordPress theme development but also design, create some fantastic WordPress plugins and move this community forward.
I don’t really care what country you are from as long as we can work together on specific hours. Good communication is extremely important as time is invaluable but unfortunately very easy to waste and I really don’t want my time being wasted nor waste yours.
- You work daily with HTML , CSS, JQuery and WordPress and have extensive experience working with these languages. If you know any other programming languages than that , it would give you an advantage!
- You must know and understand what pixel-perfect actually is, which means that you have a keen eye for details (gradients, textures, dropshadows etc.), margins, paddings and know when to spot them.
- You must be reliable (that means you don’t go around abusing passwords!), ethical (don’t steal!), punctual (finish the job when you said you would!). Just a few suggestions, haha!
- You can work on your own and don’t need constant directions on what to do next.
- English must be perfect or near-perfect (at least for the theme documentations)
- If you’re already an established Themeforest author, GREAT ! That way you probably know what to do and what not to do when creating a WordPress theme.
- You must have experience creating or editing a WordPress framework.
So how will we be handling a team account? It’s simple. We create multiple accounts, one for each duo. This is how the teams will be divided for security reasons:Main Team
- Project 1 / Team Account 1 / WP-Themes
- Designer (me)
- Programmer (you)
- Project 2 / Team Account2 / WP-Plugins
- Designer (me)
- Programmer (another programmer)
I’m not looking for someone who wants to make a quick buck, this is intended for a long-term team membership. I’m trying to build a team so if you think you have these skills and would like to join a team of creatives, please send me a message with a link to your portfolio through my profile on Themeforest. Let me know what your strong and weak points are.
Various other works can be seen at my main portfolio www.paulvictor.nl/portfolio.
With best regards,
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
You have ideas for WordPress plug-ins?