1093 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
lifwanian says
that is what I thought….. it is not fair to those who took the time to update all their items…........ on time…..

Someone is getting a little greedy… 8-)

567 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
iamdok says

When my recent template was reviewed, my reviewer added 5-6 additional tags to the file over and above the 15 I added during the upload submission process.

A few days later when I was submitting my first update to the template, I simply uploaded the files and clicked submit. I was then given an error stating that there were too may tags and that 15 was the max, so i had to delete the reviewers added tags!

Now my file has 5-6 fewer tags than it initially had, just because I updated it! This doesn’t seem so right!? Is there a way to set the limit at the amount over 15 that are officially entered upon the file being approved!?

Donagh

1125 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
hansv says
that is what I thought….. it is not fair to those who took the time to update all their items…........ on time…..

Someone is getting a little greedy… 8-)

who? :-D

by
by
by
by
by
by