708 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+3 more
LucaFormicola says

Hi everybody, a question for all Aj authors: is anyone selling something????? I know that summer is a “dead period” for selling, and I can confirm, but I’m just curious about you..

142 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
AudioMonks says

Hi, its our best month so far,so its all good with the sales, just keep on focusing in producing great music and sales will come…

48 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
MagnetStudios says

It’s also been my best month, ever. You just have to keep doing as AudioMonks says and the sales will follow.

166 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Pianojungle says

I didn’t work hard this month because I had exams at school and still I equaled my best month. It’s a combination of making good music and having some luck :)

582 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
Sophonic says

I am also having the best month yet since I started.

201 posts
+2 more
LGuitarB says

Here it’s slow as well, yes. But it is getting towards the end/beginning of the month, and often some sales happen then.

926 posts Go Acoustic!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
jhunger says

Had a bit of a drop over the weekend, but overall sales have been on track this month. Not sure about a summer dead period – summer and fall are actually much better for me than Dec – Feb typically.

748 posts
+4 more
guitarjock says

It has been a decent month for me. I haven’t hit my monthly goal of 10 tracks, but I have sold 7 and there are a few days left before the end of the month.

The great news is that I finally have a job interview! I’ve been out of work and unemployed, other than my income from AJ, which is usually between $60 – $120 a month. My savings is entirely depleted and I actually owe my parents for a coupke of months now, but I am thinking that I am very likely to get hired!

So that could make this the greatest month ever!

582 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Sophonic says

It has been a decent month for me. I haven’t hit my monthly goal of 10 tracks, but I have sold 7 and there are a few days left before the end of the month.

The great news is that I finally have a job interview! I’ve been out of work and unemployed, other than my income from AJ, which is usually between $60 – $120 a month. My savings is entirely depleted and I actually owe my parents for a coupke of months now, but I am thinking that I am very likely to get hired!

So that could make this the greatest month ever!
Thats great man, good luck to ya!
582 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
tacoMusic says

Hey @MrLukeFor,

If it weren’t for being featured last week, I think I’d be in the same boat as you, so it will be interesting seeing what next month is like.

@ guitarjock, good luck buddy, really hope you get the job.

When interest in our tracks drop, I try to remember that sales aren’t a reflection of whether our music is any good. It’s more about whether your music is ‘good’ for a specific purpose and whether that style is popular at the time, cue: ukulele, glockenspiel and plinky plonky music box sounds.

Hard to keep that in mind sometimes, but sales dip n dive for everyone at times, so take it month-by-month if possible (I find that really hard to do, but it’s the best way to get a better idea of how you’re doing I think).

Taco

by
by
by
by
by
by