335 posts Andre28 - Envato Elite Author
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
andre28 says

My last item approved has been priced very low, at least half compared to all the similar item in the marketplace. I tried to contact support but when i try to open a ticket, an error page occur, and it continue saying that the captcha code isn’t correct… i tried 4-5 times, the same error occur… what can i do?

596 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
MikeMoloney says

hmmm, maybe just wait for staff response. Or if you want to embrace the low price. Advertise it as 50% off and see if you can get alot of sales? People might see that it is really low priced compared to the rest and then they may purchase it?

+4 more
andre28 says

Are you experiencing the same problem with the support ticket? Because i tried also with different browser but the same error occur.

there is a page with this message: #1 [internal function]: Controller_Submit->Confirmation() #2 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/library/MVC/class.SWIFT_Controller.php(335): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/library/Module/class.SWIFT_Module.php(164): SWIFT _Controller::Load(Object(SWIFT_Interface), Object(SWIFT_Module), Object(SWIFT_Router), false) #4 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(765): SWIFT _Module->ExecuteController() #5 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(919): SWIFT ->Initialize() #6 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/swift.php(152): SWIFT ::GetInstance() #7 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/index.php(28): require_once(’/var/www/resolv…’) #8 {main} Invalid Core Data: Department, Status, Priority, Type (library/class.SWIFT.php:768)

0 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/modules/tickets/client/class.Controller_Submit.php(459): SWIFT _Ticket::Create(‘Price way to lo…’, ‘andre28’, ‘andreabalzano_8…’, ‘http://graphicr...', 5, ‘4’, ‘7’, ‘0’, ‘60057’, 0, 1, 2, 1, ’’, 0, true)

5407 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Have you tried tweeting Support? – http://twitter.com/#!/envato_support

372 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
saptarang says

Are you experiencing the same problem with the support ticket? Because i tried also with different browser but the same error occur. there is a page with this message: #0 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/modules/tickets/client/class.Controller_Submit.php(459): SWIFT _Ticket::Create(‘Price way to lo…’, ‘andre28’, ‘andreabalzano_8…’, ‘http://graphicr...', 5, ‘4’, ‘7’, ‘0’, ‘60057’, 0, 1, 2, 1, ’’, 0, true) #1 [internal function]: Controller_Submit->Confirmation() #2 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/library/MVC/class.SWIFT_Controller.php(335): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/library/Module/class.SWIFT_Module.php(164): SWIFT _Controller::Load(Object(SWIFT_Interface), Object(SWIFT_Module), Object(SWIFT_Router), false) #4 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(765): SWIFT _Module->ExecuteController() #5 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(919): SWIFT ->Initialize() #6 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/swift/swift.php(152): SWIFT ::GetInstance() #7 /var/www/resolve-stable-ioncubeopen-4-30-649/upload/index.php(28): require_once(’/var/www/resolv…’) #8 {main} Invalid Core Data: Department, Status, Priority, Type (library/class.SWIFT.php:768)

Yes, I’m also getting same error.

+4 more
andre28 says

Have you tried tweeting Support? – http://twitter.com/#!/envato_support
i don’t have twitter sorry
5407 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

No problem. I’ll send in a ticket.

2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Thanks for letting us know about this guys, I’ll do some testing with the team and bring this to the attention of the developers. Thanks again! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by