1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Nomaly says

I was just thinking it would be cool if there was an HTML widget or something that the authors could display on their websites, showing off their audio files for sale. It would be useful to be able to have a widget for each “collection”.

It would point to this site where they could buy the files. Great for the author and for AudioJungle!

2241 posts Digital Artist
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+11 more
crozer says
I was just thinking it would be cool if there was an HTML widget or something that the authors could display on their websites, showing off their audio files for sale. It would be useful to be able to have a widget for each “collection”. It would point to this site where they could buy the files. Great for the author and for AudioJungle!

There is such widget for Wordpress (as I guess you mean that).
Check http://wiki.envato.com/community/the-api/envato-marketplace-api-applications/

Good luck.
Chris

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
FrozenHen says

Yes, the wordpress plugin is pretty sweet, but it would be nice to have embed features similar to YouTube where you could just grab the code from an AudioJungle file and put it anywhere.

2241 posts Digital Artist
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+11 more
crozer says
Yes, the wordpress plugin is pretty sweet, but it would be nice to have embed features similar to YouTube where you could just grab the code from an AudioJungle file and put it anywhere.

Oh, now that you mention it, that would be actually pretty sweet. A small widget with share-buttons and an embed option.

by
by
by
by
by
by