• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
guitarjock says

I am in the middle of making YouTube videos to promote some of my songs on audiojungle. I usually use pictures I have either taken myself or pictures I have bought licenses for, or have received permission to use, in those videos. While doing this, it made think that it would be really cool to cross promote with photodune authors, kind of the way videohive authors and audiojungle authors do. My idea is this, wouldn’t it be cool if photodune authors could have music video slideshows of some of their work on their profile page? It would give buyers a real feel for how their photos would look in a slideshow or video project, and it would create a mechanism by which photodune authors and audiojungle authors could cross promote.

The other possibility would be to simply cross promote by putting the photodune/audiojungle slideshow on YouTube (filled with watermarked photos and links of course) and simply cross-promote that way, while simultaneously driving some traffic to audiojungle. This may be the best solution to this idea.

What do you think of these ideas, and do you have any ideas of your own that might work better than this?

748 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
guitarjock says

On second thought,

I’ve actually decided it will be better if I support the photodune authors by licensing the photos in the videos and still put a link to their photos and author profiles in the description. I think this will make for better looking pormotional videos and it will be nice to support the photodune authors. Plus, if you have rights to the music and the licenses to the photos in the video, you can monitize the video on YouTube and make adshare money to boot.

by
by
by
by
by
by