881 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
AndySlatter Envato team says

Scott (site manager) recently produced a blog about how to avoid having your file rejected, if you haven’t already read it, here it is: http://blog.audiojungle.net/general/how-to-avoid-getting-your-file-rejected/

It does seem to have had a very positive effect, it is great to see that authors are writing good track descriptions and filling in instrument and mood tags, keeping preview and main track lengths the same, overlaying the watermark on the preview, zipping the main file etc. But let’s face it, we are all human and we can all make mistakes, only recently, even after reading Scott’s blog, I accidently uploaded a preview in with the main file in the zip folder.

In my opinion, if we all read Scott’s blog, and re-familiarise ourselves with the upload instructions, and also double check that we have filled the information correctly on the upload form when we upload, we will all be doing our bit to keep the queues flowing nicely ! :)

688 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+4 more
robGD says

Things are running nicely. Thanks for helping me along with my uploads and the encouraging words Slats. Great guitar playing man. You rock.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
artplay says

Thanks for being patient Slats. Doing a great job bro!

881 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
AndySlatter Envato team says

Hey! thanks guys! :)

by
by
by
by