It would be nice if uploads were made hidden immediately upon submission (like when your item is soft-rejected), so you can check the HTML description formatting is correct and set FAQ questions and answers.
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
It would be cool. It would also be abused and every author would release their products at 12:01AM on Sunday, creating flooding issues in the marketplace (thought implementing a time limit might alleviate that).
I’d suggest using the Envatitor by revaxarts before submitting your items
As mentioned, the Envatitor is a great tool for this kind of thing
And I suppose its kinda hard to do a FAQ when no buyer has had the chance to ask any kind of question, frequently or otherwise