4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

^Emroni ;I didn’t see you for a very long time ,helpfully you are doing OK and Matt is not a bad influence on you :P .

From what i see right now and i am telling you that java Api code take me back in time 10 years ago (this back JavaScript time tunnel is just unreal) dam i am getting old, what’s kills me i can do all this crape java code in 25 easy line code with fp as they show here in HTML 5 .

http://people.mozilla.com/~prouget/demos/boomboom/index.html .

Still take Matt first link and buffering it in real time with all this math complicity on full screen like the WebGL … well i don’t know if you will see some movement there :P .

What basically the webGL team do since they don’t have a base engine platform they just do or shift all there Q base on math, in a way math or alchemy is faster if you really dig those sin/cos atc` stuff all day .

Just imagine even flash so call 3D or even After Effect platform are not really 3D, all you do on those platform you try to struggle and fake real 3D .

I think at the end all you will see is tons of more free cool plug-ins for java and i really don’t know if as a developer you will be able to make a true living from it .

Forget for a sec` about flash or any other web platform, and focus on Java and Html 5 its just unreal to me this is the future the web chosen ,just crazy ……

the Mobil sector just vacuum all the web to a basic web standers and java is the right tool for add the Java dominant web use you will see in the next coming years , and yes add that all this so call new $3 flash animation i see now on AD as this is the new standard :P

1955 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Emroni says

Yea I know, have been pretty busy lately. Matt has been nothing but helpful, so Im cool with him ;)

All I can say about the things happening on the web right now is ‘we will see where it goes’.

8194 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

just spotted this, for those he didn’t get the sneak peek and Emre and I did it’ll make a nice read…

http://www.netmagazine.com/features/behind-scenes-lights-latest-webgl-sensation

1955 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Emroni says

Guess what the FWA of today is? http://thefwa.com/site/ellie-goulding-lights- :)

by
by
by
by
by
by