259 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Germany
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
JumaStudios says

Hey Jason I have this track http://audiojungle.net/item/heroes-fall/3957715 It has the Irish flavor since it is inspired by something in the genre. Its just that I adapted it and make it more…orchestral. The fiddle as you will probably notice uses those specific articulations and short notes from the irish ethnic playing. Hope you find it appropiate. Thanks a lot! Already rated the collection without having a track inside since I find it great!

147 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
JasonGraham says

Hey Jason, great idea! How about this track?

Sounding good, I added it to the collection. If you could, please add some wording in the description about St Patrick’s Day or being Irish or something, put a link to the collection and then rate the collection. Thanks!

147 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
JasonGraham says

I have one celtic track but it’s more easy listening.
I do not know if it’s suitable for the collection. http://audiojungle.net/item/celtic-dream/2440490

Perfect! I added it to the collection. Please put a link to the collection in the description and rate it 5 stars.

147 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
JasonGraham says

I have the perfect track for your collection in its way through the queue! As soon as it is ready I will tell you, I think it will take around 10 days. Meanwhile I rated your collection, good luck with that! :)

Excellent, OK let me know when it’s ready. Thanks for rating!

147 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
JasonGraham says

Hey Jason I have this track http://audiojungle.net/item/heroes-fall/3957715 It has the Irish flavor since it is inspired by something in the genre. Its just that I adapted it and make it more…orchestral. The fiddle as you will probably notice uses those specific articulations and short notes from the irish ethnic playing. Hope you find it appropiate. Thanks a lot! Already rated the collection without having a track inside since I find it great!

Beautiful song, added! Thanks for rating, and please put a link to the collection in the description.

Stuck_in_the_Basement
Stuck_in_the_Basement Recent Posts
Threads Started
456 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Reviewer
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
Stuck_in_the_Basement Reviewer says

Hey Jason, great idea! How about this track?
Sounding good, I added it to the collection. If you could, please add some wording in the description about St Patrick’s Day or being Irish or something, put a link to the collection and then rate the collection. Thanks!
Will do!
379 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Twisterium says

Great idea Jason. I have the beautiful Celtic theme for your collection – “Celtic Love”: http://audiojungle.net/item/celtic-love/2769006

147 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
JasonGraham says

Beautiful song, Twisterium. I added it to the collection. Please be sure to rate the collection 5 stars if you haven’t already, and put a link to the collection in the track.

147 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
JasonGraham says

Just a reminder, if I included your track in this collection, (if you haven’t already) please rate it 5 stars and put a link to the collection in your song. I would appreciate it!! (and if for some reason you don’t want your track in my collection :( just let me know)

And again, if you have a great Irish, Celtic and/or Gaelic track to add to this collection, reply to this post or send me a message.

by
by
by
by
by
by