672 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
ZtarrZound says

Both Albion I & II layer pretty well with CS. Everything in the Albion series is great & Spitfire are top notch sample devs. Hell i’d say just about anything they’ve done is gold.

328 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
MValentino says

Thank you Valentino – i need time to think about pros and cons))) Anyway – all this libraries great and unique!
You’re welcome, hope it helps :)
866 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
MichalskiMusic says

I do not have CS although I have thought about it. What I can tell you is that I love the Albion strings, particularly in Loegria (Albion II). They are not the only strings I use, but I have found that they work well in corporate and pop tracks as well as cinematic or classical tracks.

I still use EWQL Symphonic, VSL, Kirk Hunter and Symphobia from time to time, but I really like the sound of Albion. I agree with ZtarrZound, Spitfire is a top notch house. I would add, though, that I would not pick Albion as my primary string sounds. There is really no way to get them to sound aggressive. They aren’t really meant to sound that way (although I don’t have Iceni and haven’t listened to it much…perhaps those are more aggressive).

Best wishes!

by
by
by
by
by
by