134 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
bugakov_maxim
says

Do you specialize on writing certain music or you write in all stylies?

420 posts Only positive music!
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 7
  • Collector Level 4
+6 more
Twisterium
says

Probably I have to specialize. But I really can’t help creating different music i different styles. I like every style! :)

745 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Freebie
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • 3 Years of Membership
+2 more
Blinn
says

I specialize in sound effects, especially the kind that are abstract, weird, and wonderful. Magical and sci-fi. Stuff that few people can easily describe. :)

557 posts Epic Trailer Music
  • Elite Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
+9 more
MartijndeBont
says

Yes, I do. I’m best in creating short trailer intros / teasers, all kinda dark and disturbing, almost industrial in most cases. I do have some corporate tracks in my portfolio but the rarely sell so I choose to continue with what I do best.

378 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
+1 more
johnny625
says

I create music also, but my main thing are sound effects and intros/idents. Especially the ones that need to be surreal or ethereal sounding. :D

1058 posts Go Acoustic!
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
+7 more
jhunger
says

I like most genres of music, but I tend to specialize in folk/acoustic because I know it and enjoy it the most. Kind of the “write what you know” approach. I think that if I wanted to branch out significantly I might do it under a different profile so that my current one stays somewhat consistent.

183 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
cjramirez
says

I do not stick to a certain style..

858 posts
  • Author Level 5
  • Exclusive Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Featured Author
+1 more
StudioEtude
says

For me personally, it makes no difference what kind of music to write, I write jazz, and can write and hard east. The main thing – it’s inspiration and desire … else – trivia 8-)

1506 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 6
  • Envato Team
  • Featured Author
+10 more
lucafrancini
Envato team
says

Hi, I don’t know what I’m going to do when I turn on the pc. It’s always a surprise!

30 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
Sergei_Kurek
says

ohh, I work in blues, light rock, funk and romantic-sentimental categories, but sometimes “Motivational” category bothers me from sleep :)))) but I never sold anything there….

by
by
by
by
by
by