1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
PixelBin says

Yup have a friend who just bought exactly what you are looking for :) – here is a link

http://www.usa.philips.com/c/light-therapy/golite-blu-hf3321_60/prd/

Not exactly to replace the Sun but if you are looking for the same effect the Sun gives aparantly this is it – and he says it’s VERY bright – but works.

Hope that helps

Dad works for Philips so he brought one of those things home one day and it’s not that great. Didn’t really work that great and isn’t exactly a lamp—it’s more of a caffeine substitute because it’s supposed to wake you up and give you energy. This will drive you insane if that’s the only thing you have on in the room because it emits extremely bright blue light.

2952 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

Yup have a friend who just bought exactly what you are looking for :) – here is a link

Not exactly to replace the Sun but if you are looking for the same effect the Sun gives aparantly this is it – and he says it’s VERY bright – but works.

Hope that helps
Dad works for Philips so he brought one of those things home one day and it’s not that great. Didn’t really work that great and isn’t exactly a lamp—it’s more of a caffeine substitute because it’s supposed to wake you up and give you energy. This will drive you insane if that’s the only thing you have on in the room because it emits extremely bright blue light.

Yeah but you live in sunny Pittsburgh :)

+6 more
PixelBin says

Hope that helps
Yeah but you live in sunny Pittsburgh :)

That doesn’t justify the price tag of the thing. It won’t help you even if you’re in Antarctica.

Oh and thanks for deleting me from Skype. :)

116 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
dejans7 says

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!!11 trolol

+6 more
PixelBin says

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!!11 trolol

RAWR #$! 11! 1oneone! 11!11one

566 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+17 more
theMOLITOR says

Hope that helps

Funny, I just picked one of these up. Here in Seattle, it’s not just the winters that lack in sunlight. So far so good. I like the design and simplicity of it. It actually looks nice on my desk – yes, I got it for me and not a “friend of mine…” ;-)

by
by
by
by
by
by