124 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
JStephens says

Was thinking that maybe on the profile pages of Author’s we could include a Soundcloud widget to link to the Authors page on Soundcloud? (Social Media Links Section)

Much like the facebook and twitter widgets where you put in your username etc. and then a widget is uploaded to your profile linking to your profile on twitter/facebook?

Just an idea, seems like more and more people are using soundcloud these days simply to share music between friends and colleagues.

Thoughts?

241 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+8 more
BCrutchfield Envato team says

I think its a great idea. It should be easy enough to add, and quite a few AJ authors have Soundcloud profiles too.

693 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
OhmLab says

+1 :)

122 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ian Envato team says

Good idea, I’ve added this to our maintenance queue.

124 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
JStephens says

Good idea, I’ve added this to our maintenance queue.

Awesome!

by
by
by
by
by
by