I don´t use SoundCloud yet, but I think many musicians do that. So I´m interested.
What do you think about SoundCloud? Are you using it to check your tracks before finish them for upload?
Is it allowed and useful to present the tracks with an own watermark? Or better the audiojungle-watermark.
Or is it even better to not use SoundCloud for possibly commercial tracks? Have you other ways to get feedbacks and suggestions for improvement?
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Hi buddy, I use soundcloud and have been doing that for a long while. It’s good for promotion aswell as meeting new musical friends.
If you are going to upload a track that you have on sale at Audiojungle, you should use their watermark, (a tip is to post your track at Audiojungles soundcloud group aswell, you can find it here.
Hope that will help you a little!
Good news E-Flex. Thank you, it helped. I think I will sign in there tonight.
Now it´s 2013-01-28 /10.30 pm in germany – very interesting!
For sure I will post at our AJ-family-group aswell.