What is you sound card? Perhaps somewhere there is the such conversation but I don’t know I’m going to buy M-Audio Fast Track because my old card is broken.
Fast Track it’s a very nice sound card. I use it for my laptop. Good dynamics and easy to use.
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
M-audio normal card, but when my M-audio Ozonic was broken, I have no chance to fix it..no official service center in Ukraine..
Perhaps overkill for your needs, but I’m happy with my Lynx Aurora. You can’t beat the price point for the amount of inputs and outputs at that level of conversion quality. There are better units but not at this price.
M-Audio Fast Track is pretty good sound-card for that price. I’m using it for one year
Fast Track Pro? Or just Fast Track USB?
I have Fast Track Pro USB. But it very sensitive to voltage drops.