- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
The link might get deleted, as the forum rules state that one cannot post link to one’s own music (self promotion). You should post this in the Item Discussion section (check the tabs above)
But I had a listen and to me, it sounded quite empty. Decent melodies, but everything else sounded too… simple. You could maybe add bass or more percussion. Just my opinion.
I think you have on heck of a track here with some serious potential to be a great seller. But i must agree with ThomasVo that it could use a little thickening throughout the track.
By the way, i love that piano melody that you introduce a little over half way through the track. Musically, I think this track really rocks!
A very good track. I agree that a little bit more variation would make even better.
The only thing that I don’t like in the song is delay on the snare. I do like the stereo effect of it but I would use two different snares and with no (or less) delay.
But dude, a song with a lot of potential sells