• Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+3 more
VideoMagus says

Hey dear VH, GR, PD reviewer teams… and all the visual media producers…

Not any complaining, but A REQUEST FEEDBACK…

Here is my current issue, that is important for many current best-sellers of the Envato markets… My recent motion graphic package with a set of 120 animated ‘social media’ icons has been 3 X rejected (yet ‘soft’) due the used generic icons of the Aim, Amazon, LinkedIn, Skype and Yahoo buzz… As it was said, ‘the following logos are not considered social’ and ‘considered copyrighted corporate identities’… Though these were the not official brand logos, but my inspector’s words seemed to me as a fair advice, and I wouldn’t mind to replace any of the icons to meet the Envato rules… The rules are the rules… when they are the rules for everyone… But I just checked what icons are selling on Envato, and I’ve found these and many other ‘suspected’ icons and logos like ‘AppStore’ and… WOW… ‘GraphicRiver’… smoothly inspected and perfectly selling on GraphicRiver long time…

SINCE THE LINK ARE FORBIDDEN HERE, JUST ONE KEYWORD LIST FROM A GR ITEM:

aim, aol, appstore, appstore [V2], bebo, behance, blogger, creattica, crunchbase, delicious, designfloat, designmoo, designmoo [V2], deviantart, deviantart [V2], digart, diigo, digg, dopplr, dribbble, ember, esl, evernote, facebook, fav, flickr, forrst, fotolog, foursquare, foursquare [V2], github, google+, google+ [V2 dark], google+ [V2 light], google+ [V3], google+ [V4], gowalla, graphicriver, grooveshark, hyves, icq, issuu, itunes, jabber, lastfm, like, linkedin, love, mail, mail [V2], map, meetup, metacafe, mixcloud, mixx, mobileme, mobileme [V2], msn, myspace, netlog, netvibes, newsvine, orkut, picasa, posterous, psn, psn [V2], qik, reddit, rss, skype, slashdot, soundcloud, steam, stumbleuppon, tagged, talk, techcrunch, technorati, threadless, thumblr, twitter, twitter [V2], viadeo, viddler, vimeo, vimeo [V2], virb, web, weheartit, weheartit [V2], wordpress, xing, yahoo, yelp, youtube and zerply…

SO I’M ASKING THE ENVATO REVIEWERS:

1/ PUBLICIZE A LIST OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA ICONS ALLOWED FOR THE MEDIA PRODUCERS…

2/ EQUALLY ENFORCE ALL THE MEDIA PRODUCERS TO FOLLOW ALL THE RESTRICTIONS…

3/ CLARIFY, IF WE ARE ALLOWED TO MODIFY AND RESELL LOGOS OF THE ENVATO MARKETS…

4/ AND PLEASE EXPLAIN, WHY ANY ‘BRAND LOGOS’ ARE ALLOWED FOR THE 3DOCEAN MARKET…

Thanks, sincerely, VideoMagus ;)

PS – Yes, I’m positively going to resubmit again my animation package, as my reviewer(s) asked, but let’s start the fair play now!

by
by
by
by
by
by