39 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Europe
enrimusic says

After asking what audio interface are used… Why don’t asking about DAWs!

Logic Pro 9 + Pro Tools 8 LE

Cheers guys!

922 posts Go Acoustic!
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
jhunger says

Hey enrimusic,

Cubase 6 for me. You can find a bunch of answers in this recent thread.

1002 posts Where words leave off, music begins.
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+7 more
AlumoAudio says

This question was asked only a few weeks back here:

http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/what-programs-do-you-use-to-write-your-music/65673?page=1

Using the almighty Ableton Live 8.

1002 posts Where words leave off, music begins.
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+7 more
AlumoAudio says

Hey enrimusic, Cubase 6 for me. You can find a bunch of answers in this recent thread.

LOL ! Beat me to it! :)

922 posts Go Acoustic!
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
jhunger says

By a couple of seconds, it looks like :)

39 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Europe
enrimusic says

DOH ! sorry guys!

436 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
studio_21 says

I started back in the days (that was around 01 ) with dance e-jay :)) haha , hip-hop ejay. Then I went to Fl studio 3. I learned the basics in Fl studio then I tried others such as Cubase , Pro Tools but I went back to FL studio since it was my first love. Not it`s vers 10

After all, it does not really matter the daw one uses, what it really matters is the results!

50 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in Canada Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Kerosene-Music says

Pretty much a dedicate Cubase user since 2000. Using Cubase 5 at the moment although thinking about upgrading to 6. The odd time Ill chain it to Reason for use of the samplers. It’s like running one big DAW . :)

409 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Canada Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
joesacco says
213 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
vaisnava says

Jeskola Buzz and Reaper

by
by
by
by
by
by