Hi everybody… this is the first time i’m trying to make a mock-up… i used smart objects to make it really easy to use and i think my work is good… since i made it with PS CS5 , i was wondering which is the lowest PS CS version that can read my files, to be sure not to say it wrong to possible customers… thank you for the advices and the time to answer me
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
sorry for asking in the wrong place
The CS2 version supports Smart Objects; but the best thing you could do before uploading the file is test the file yourself in a demo version of CS2 . Some CS5 features are not compatible with prior versions of Photoshop.
Example: If you put a SmartObject inside a Layer Group, and that group inside another; and another (i think is 5 times, don´t remember right now) you can only edit the content in CS5 .
thank you aurove, very usefull answer thank you again