guys have you sold anythink from friday? I haven’t sold a single item from the time the ratings got mess-up…
Yes a few, I don’t think that had too much of an impact since everyone was in the same boat.
But looking at the popular items page, I can now see what some authors meant by slow sales. Ds has dropped by 200 sales last month and other top authors too.
But other authors, me included, had their best month so far, this maybe shows that sales are more spread out throughout the site due to the recent change in the browsing system, rather than a general slow down.
yes like I point out before, I think that the same money is distributed within more hands…More and more new flashers for about the same amount of money…
I made about 6 sales. 2 days through june. I guess thats a good thing. I’m not complaining.
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
my last month was slower than my previous 3..ive sold 7 items since the first of june and made $38 bucks..not bad