QAudioProductions
QAudioProductions Recent Posts Threads Started
36 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Featured Author
  • 2 Years of Membership
QAudioProductions
says

Yeah :-) Now we have it ! That`s the reason for the slow approvals :-)

481 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Winner
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+8 more
D_Cooper
says

I remember new reviewing system was announced…. :evil:

1596 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Author
  • Author Level 4
  • Bundle Boss
+5 more
SoundFix
says

Just find something else to do instead of checking your uploads all the time, I’m sure they’re getting bombarded with Christmas jingles from everyone which may be slowing the pace a bit :)

2043 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 3
+11 more
matsteiner
Envato team
says

Just find something else to do instead of checking your uploads all the time, I’m sure they’re getting bombarded with Christmas jingles from everyone which may be slowing the pace a bit :)
+1 ;)
18 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 4
  • Featured Item
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
ScorePro
says

I have no problem with 7 or even 10 days. I mean, it’s an indicator of how careful our music is chosen. The reviewers are doing a great job and I think they listen very carefully to our tracks and check every detail. You can’t do that in a minute. A careful check needs time. And the better the music is chosen the better is the database’s quality. And the better the quality the better the sales… at least I hope so :-) So, the best is to use the time while the upload is processed to create something new. :-)

153 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
  • 3 Years of Membership
+1 more
DennySound
says

I think this will decrease our sales, wait 7 days to review it is very slow …. If you start regularly from 1 December to upload new compositions, we will be able to upload up to 23 December, everything else goes into the next month, which reduced sales for the month – December

169 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
  • 3 Years of Membership
Neon_Music
says

+100500 haha

by
by
by
by
by
by