I found some vectors that I want to use in my next template, and the license says this on the file,
“This Vector design is free for personal and commercial use, back link to This blog For Submitting “
I just wanted to clarify that I can use this in my template with redistribution, as long as I link to their site, right? I just got confused by the “For Submitting” part.
Thanks, Scott Rockers
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Lead Reviewer
- Won a Competition
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author was Featured
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
Hey Scottrockers, the best way is to ask the author if the license allows you to use it in an AD file, so he can give you some clarification about that sentence.