- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- New Zealand
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
there must be some kind of benefit to them, like to the elites have with the 70%
the top buyers who are spending a lot should qualify for some sort of discount. or extra credit. something.
^ I agree.
But there is no need for Top Buyers page, in my opinion.
once the top buyers hit 70,000 dollers spent they get an elite pack
Joke by the way
While I don’t see a huge benefit in a top buyers page, especially when there are more pressing issues, it’s not like having one would invade anyone’s privacy. Because we have badges with alt and title attributes, search engines already make that data available to the public. It’s easy enough to grab a list of almost 50 people who have purchased more than 500 items.