301 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Sweden
Reachground says

Hey guys!

I’m trying to find a logo reveal for the intro of my soon to come video series about sound design. Did some searching here on Videohive but couldn’t find something that has audio elements in it. I’m also trying to avoid revealers that are too long. I think 10+ seconds is too long.

Any suggestions?

Cheers!

//Reach

237 posts elementza.com
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
+4 more
elements says
301 posts
  • Sweden
Reachground says

This one?

Hmm, it’s cool and definitely has the length. But it doesn’t have any audio representation besides speakers on the sides of the tv.

60 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
TheMightyJiiB says
Hey, did you want one custom made or are you looking specifically for a template ? :)

This one?
Hmm, it’s cool and definitely has the length. But it doesn’t have any audio representation besides speakers on the sides of the tv.
301 posts
  • Sweden
Reachground says

Hey, did you want one custom made or are you looking specifically for a template ? :)

This one?

Damnit! I forgot to add that. It was in the back of my mind but I must have been tired. I’m only interested in a template. If the money starts pouring in then we’ll talk ;)

60 posts
  • Exclusive Author
TheMightyJiiB says

Haha ok, ill have a look and try to find a template for you :)

This one?
Damnit! I forgot to add that. It was in the back of my mind but I must have been tired. I’m only interested in a template. If the money starts pouring in then we’ll talk ;)
60 posts
  • Exclusive Author
TheMightyJiiB says

Hey, I think the one elements linked is the closest to what your looking for, you could add more audio objects to it I guess :)

301 posts
  • Sweden
Reachground says

Hey, I think the one elements linked is the closest to what your looking for, you could add more audio objects to it I guess :)

Wow! Forgot to subscribe to the thread even. Just thought about it today. Sorry about my late answer…

Hmm, true. I was hoping to find something similar. But alright, I might have to go for something more generic. I suck at video editing. Sound editing though… :)

7 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Russian Federation
pmwa says
by
by
by