100 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Located in Ukraine
+2 more
PolygraphMusic says

Hi All!) I Don’t want to make same spam threads each time i want to discuss my new track, so I decided to make one thread dedicated to all my works in different styles!

Today my new item was approved called “Hold My Hand”. It’s something like that we can hear on music channels in charts.

Electro-House track. Ibiza-Style.

You are more than welcome with any comments=)

Thanks and hope I don’t break any rules)

SferaMusic page:

http://audiojungle.net/user/SferaMusic

God bless ya.

164 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Pianojungle says

It’s absolutely a nice track. I would’ve tried to make it a bit heavier in the low end but the overall mixing and mastering is very good. The only I am a bit worried about is that the market for house tracks is quiet small (which is absolutely a shame if you hear tracks like these). I hope you can make a change to that. So I would say keep working hard and you’ll get there.

100 posts
  • Located in Ukraine
+2 more
PolygraphMusic says

It’s absolutely a nice track. I would’ve tried to make it a bit heavier in the low end but the overall mixing and mastering is very good. The only I am a bit worried about is that the market for house tracks is quiet small (which is absolutely a shame if you hear tracks like these).
Thanks a lot for comments!!!

I think that video designers or video engineers, who doing a lot of video-mixing work can find house tracks more useful than corporate. Corporate and Cinematic tracks are good for web-designers and some guys from VideoHive and ActiveDen sites.

However, I realize, that House music doesn’t make a main trend line on AudioJungle, so I decided to make some works in Corporate/Cinematic style too. I’ll release them very soon)

[edited]

I hope you can make a change to that. So I would say keep working hard and you’ll get there.
Oh, man, Our slogan is “We go hard….” so there is no other way))). Thanks again for your comments)
3213 posts Point. Counterpoint.
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
ADG3studios Envato team says

Hi Sfera, your track sounds great. While we can all appreciate your enthusiasm, the forum is not technically the place where you can create a thread to post image links to your tracks. It falls under self-promo which is not allowed on the forums.

We usually allow newer authors to express themselves here, and one link to introduce oneself is not usually removed, or as an irregular exception, but we aren’t allowed to develop that into a regular habit, for fairness and balance to the other authors in the community.

For this reason the second image link was edited. Thanks :)

100 posts
  • Located in Ukraine
+2 more
PolygraphMusic says

Hi Sfera, your track sounds great. While we can all appreciate your enthusiasm, the forum is not technically the place where you can create a thread to post image links to your tracks. It falls under self-promo which is not allowed on the forums. We usually allow newer authors to express themselves here, and one link to introduce oneself is not usually removed, or as an irregular exception, but we aren’t allowed to develop that into a regular habit, for fairness and balance to the other authors in the community.
If other authors not so good in design and marketing, we’ll not allow another people to use their facilities – magnifique!!!=)

For this reason the second image link was edited. Thanks :)

As far as i can understand, I can’t post images) but I CAN post text link to my tracks with description and it won’t break the rules?? yes? or no?)) I mean posting text link in one thread! Cuz I don’t really understand what the difference between multiple treads for each new track and one tread for discussion all new tracks Thanks.

3213 posts Point. Counterpoint.
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
ADG3studios Envato team says

Sorry for any misunderstanding. Any linkage to one’s items, image or text, is treated the same way. Please see the forum rules here

There is also some useful info in this thread

Starting several threads or continually updating a single one is no different, in that it gets bumped back to the top as if it were a new thread. With regularity, it crosses the border from item discussion into self-promotion, which is the aspect that isn’t allowed.

Such a thread would be disallowed, in principle, because it would set a precedent for any and all authors to do the same thing, which could mess things up a little :)

Anyone who is good at design and marketing should fully use those facilities, of course, but the nature of the community forum is such that it’s not to be used as a marketing tool, essentially.

Hope that makes it clearer.

by
by
by
by
by
by