25 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
ckotty says

Hi !. I know here at audiojungle are many people from Serbia and Crna Gora. So guys please give me some links to a pure Serbian music if possible. Hvala !

184 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in Serbia
Sonic_System says

Hey ckotty! What kind of music are you interested in, folk or modern stuff? If you are interested in folk, would you like to hear raw, not-much-produced music or (I hope not:)) modern folk stuff? And finally, is it allowed to put Youtube links in this forum?

Mipla-Production
Mipla-Production Recent Posts Threads Started
344 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
Mipla-Production says

Hi Ckotty, Here is one: Hip-Hop 005 But not very representative, because it was conceived as a parody … Hop-Folk blend, with the `Drombuljom` and Accordion… :D Ĺ˝iveli! ;)

2118 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

Hey, ckotty, do you want music from AudioJungle, or just for listening purposes (ie. YouTube etc)?

25 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
ckotty says

I want folk music just for listening, guys :) Maybe you give me some links where I can download it. Mipla, thanks, nice track ) It’s would be nice for Emir Kusturica films )

25 posts
ckotty says
by
by
by
by
by
by