147 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
PaulVictor says

Unfortunately I had my first tutorial rejected because “the tutorial does not meet our quality standards, and that tutorials of a similar quality are easily available for free elsewhere.” Wouldn’t the review process be faster if we send a final result preview first like the upload process on the Envato tutorial sites? I think that would help both the writer and Envato by not wasting time.

404 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
JackGriffiths says

I agree.

I spent about 4 hours writing a tutorial just to be rejected. I certainly won’t be uploading any more tutorials any time soon.

1615 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
PatrikL Reviewer says
just my 2 quids worth ! looking at the ‘tuts’ they seem to very strict ? but i for one would welcome more than is on offer at moment ’ maybe for a reason ‘that maybe give that a lesser well known person may have a chance and prove themselves.. more should be given a chance ’’stars will speak for the value’’ open it up and let it speak for what its worth ’’ people like me speak with fork tonge ‘even with qa’u’ fork’ speaking as a buyer ’’ im saying this ‘if its crap it wont sell ’’ open up the levels because some will become better than more advanced ’’just give people a chance… ive seen so many projects get advertised on here ‘and even a muppet like me has to scratch me head ?.. why is this ? and they sell f* all ’ there’s somthing very wrong here ‘[ good luck

everyone should be given a chance ’ there’s so many that dont sell nothing in many cat’s that’s listed now ? so open it up and give people a chance.

most things are free ’’ and yes they are ,, just give those a helping hand and let the people judge and not u ’ who decide ’’ open it up ???

Please do not use caps in the future, rather use the strong tag to emphasize words you wish to express.

Thanks!

7282 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

marketplace its flooded with old tutorials from tutsplus. its normal to not have place for something new. just to let you know envato i didn’t like this move. I know no one cares about my little opinion, but just wanted to say this. :)

215 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
MattexFilms says

It’s a bit like submitting a tutorials to one of the tuts plus websites, you first submit a tutorial pitch and if they like you make it.

39 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United States
seanHodge says

Hi All. The decision to make the Premium tutorials available here for individual sale is something that quite a few of our regular readers have requested over the years, so this is a long time in the making. I appreciate your opinion though.

With pitching tutorials, that’s a good suggestion, and there is certainly merit in the suggestion. Our marketplaces are all structured on the premise of reviewing final material though, and that is likely to be the structure we stick to in the near future. Thx.

by
by
by
by
by
by